Area of Expertise:
- Original cataloging of non-book materials
- Managing gift collections
- Training library student workers to catalog
- M.Div., Yale Divinity School
- MLS, University of Kentucky
- B.A., University of Kentucky
My work is fascinating to me because it brings me in contact with many new ideas everyday. I am the first to see the new books, new dissertations, new sermons and lectures. Cataloging non-book materials, such as DVDs, sermons and dissertations is my area of expertise. One aspect of my work that I particularly enjoy is teaching international students to catalog library books in the language of their home country, as we have been adding many Korean and Japanese titles to our collection.
I enjoy poetry, art, flower gardening and hiking.