Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reinstated as of April 27, 2020
Book pickup services are now reinstated beginning on Monday, April 27.
Getting Physical Resources
The student or faculty member may make the request through Library Loan, and if the resource is not available online in some form, arrangements will be made with the patron on a time to pick up curbside.
Reference books: chapters from Reference books may be scanned through the Library Loan system.
Here's how to request items for pick up from the library:
- Find the resource in the Local Catalog or EBSCO Discovery
- Place your request through the Library Loan System
- Once your book has been retrieved from the shelf and checked out to you, LITS staff will email you telling you that your books are ready and arrange pickup instructions.
- Come to the front of the library at the scheduled time.
- Only materials physically located in the B.L. Fisher Library building in the main collection or scans of reference material are included in this policy. No materials will be requested from Offsite storage, the Archives, the Florida campus, or any other libraries in the ILL system.
- Requests for materials not available will be left pending until full service resumes.
- Requests may take up to (3) business days to fill and must be made through the Library Loan system. No requests will be accepted by email.
- Requests will be limited to (20) books and (10) scans per person, per week.
- If the library has access to both the print and electronic versions of a book, patrons will be guided toward the electronic resource in order to limit requests on staff and to allow multiple users access to the same material at the same time.